TALLINN CITY ROGAINE is a team orienteering competition in Tallinn. The aim of competing teams is to collect as many value points as possible visiting control points scattered on the competition terrain, using only maps and compass to navigate. Control points have different value, depending on their location and difficulty.
Make an exciting gift! Register the gift recipient and download the gift card.
Time, place and program
November 7, 2020
Event center in Tallinn, Tondi tn 84, in Audentese Spordihoone courtyard
10:30 Race office open
11:30 Distribution of maps
12:00 Start all competition classes
14:00 Finish Matkasport Supernova class
15:00 Finish all other classes
15:30 Prize giving
Competition terrain is in Tallinn: Järve-, Nõmme- ja Mustamäe settlements.
Competition map is generalized orienteering map. Scale 1:15 000, contour interval 5m (except Supernova class, where scale is 1:10 000).
2–5-member teams. Outside the prize draw, we also allow solo members to start.
Bike class is in solo.
Personal reusable drinking cup (let’s be environmentally responsible)
SI-card fixed around the wrist (all team members must use closed wrist band to fix SI card to wrist for timing)
Competition classes and competition time
|MM||all male team||12:00||15:00|
|NN||all female team||12:00||15:00|
|MM45||all male team with members born on or before 1975||12:00||15:00|
|NN45||all female team with members born on or before 1975||12:00||15:00|
|MN45||co-ed team with members born on or before 1975||12:00||15:00|
|RATAS||regardless of sex and age, riding a bike allowed||12:00||15:00|
|MATKASPORT SUPERNOVA||newbies, youth, families etc. – easier map and controls||12:00||14:00|
|Registration date||Classes MM, NN, MN, MM45, NN45, MN45, RATAS (sum per each competitor)||Class MATKASPORT SUPERNOVA (per each competitor)|
|until 2.03.2020||20 €||10 years old and youngers are free of charge; 11-18 years old €5, adults €20|
|until 4.11.2020||22 €||10 years old and youngers are free of charge; 11-18 years old €7, adults €22|
|On 5.11 and on race day||25 €||10 years old and youngers are free of charge; 11-18 years old €8, adults €25|
Participation fee includes taking part of the event, map, timing, wrist strap and food in finish. When registrating please pay the participation fee and SI-card rental fee:
Estonian Adventure Racing Team MTÜ: a/a EE822200221061459424 Swedbank (HABAEE2X, Swedbank AS, 8 Liivalaia Street, 15040 Tallinn, Estonia)..
By participating you are supporting Estonian ACE Adventure Team 2020 season budget.
In classes MM, NN, MN, RATAS & SUPERNOVA three best teams are awarded with prizes, in other classes winners get prizes. Supernova class will get draw prizes from KIT Club!
SportIdent (SI). SI Air+ functionality will be turned on, it means all partisipants who has SIAC need to have their SI-card 30-50cm from SI-station. You can rent SI-card from organisers. Fee 2.00 €.
As MM, MN, NN, MM45, MN45, NN45 and RATAS courses have 51 CP, participants need SI Cards with at least 50 memory spots. That means SI-cards with numbers 1 – 499 999 and 2 000 000 – 2 999 999 are not suitable.
SUPERNOVA class has 32 CPs so can use any SI-card.
1. The aim of competing teams is to collect as many value points as possible visiting control points scattered on the competition terrain, using only map and compass to navigate and moving on foot.
2. Control points have different value, depending on their location and difficulty. 31…81 points and value is stated in the decimal number (31 – 3 points, 45 – 4 points etc.).
3. You can choose your own order and number of CPs.
4. Competition materials can be obtained from 16.30: numbers, plastic bags for map protection, wristbands for SI-cards — each member gets one.
5. Maps will be distributed from 11:30 in start area!
6. Visiting a CP is fixed by SI-punch. Competitors can use their own SI card or rent it from organisers.
9. To get points for visiting a CP, team members must punch in CP in a period of 60 seconds.
10. Finishing after deadline will result in points deduction: up to 1 minute late — 2 points, every full minute there after – 2 points. Finishing over 15 min after deadline will result in DNF.
11. A team’s score shall be the value of the checkpoints visited less penalties. The team with the greater score, or in the event of a tie, the team which finished earlier, shall be awarded the higher placing.
12. The team finish time is the latest time recorded by any team member at the finish.
13. Number bibs must be pinned on a visible place and must be worn during the whole competition (from start to finish) by all members of the team.
14. If one or more members of the team want to retire from the course, the whole team must return to the event centre and they are deemed to have finished.
15. Entering the out-of-bounds areas (marked with purple vertical stripes on the map), and also the yards of farmsteads and settlements (marked with blocks of solid olive green colouring) is prohibited!
All streets are open for traffic. Competitors are obliged to follow traffic laws (red lights etc) for safety!
Estonian Adventure Racing Team MTÜ
Main organiser: Timmo Tammemäe, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone +372 529 4233
Course setter: Silver Eensaar